Saturday, September 22, 2012

SPARE TIME

Halo dearest..
How are you? Long time no see ya..

I was busy with my college assigments and the internet connection at my place was so bad and i lazy to buy credits modem. lol~

oya..
about a week ago my new baby from Ayu Damayanti was arrived. I'm so sorry for the late post and maybe the late reply latter. I'm very pleased with the gift (asimetric flowery top), it has a good vintage looking. glad to hear that u want me to be ur best friend :)

and this is some photos of me and the gift taken by my lovely sister









4 comments:

  1. Cantik dear, coba di tag juga ke nassgorju :-3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Posts! please follow me, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely bag and top :)
    mind to follow each other? Let me know :) I'll follow you back

    xoxo,
    La Petite Chateau

    ReplyDelete

Hai,Glad to see your comments bellow. but use ur name or id to leave a comment, dont be anonymous for sure ~ PrettiestLady ♥♥♥